- Discourage teacher turnover by downplaying the importance of having money and respect
- Maybe get some underprepared, overconfident recent college graduates in there to figure things out
- Federal law that prevents Dylan from raising his hand and wasting everybody’s time with the wrong answer
- Tattoo grades on foreheads to shame low performers
- Toss Northrop Grumman another $4.5 billion and see what kind of curriculum it pumps out
- Whatever you do, don’t change anything about a property-tax-based funding system in which rich schools get richer while poor schools get poorer. That’s working just fine.
- Cut losses and reallocate funding to nation’s prison system
You might be fooled into thinkinng these are the latest ideas from Students First, alas no.